The Leader in Multiscreen Test Automation
StormTest® Development Center
Need to deliver new services to market, faster? Under pressure to accelerate release cycles, and improve service quality? Leading video service providers use StormTest Development Center to scale testing, improve throughput, meet release deadlines and improve the reliability of services.
StormTest Development Center is used to script, schedule, execute, manage and report on automated tests. It validates features and services including electronic program guides (EPG), A/V performance, video quality analysis, channel bouquets, and parental control settings for set-top boxes, game consoles, Connected TVs and mobile applications.
Powerful toolset, with centralized management.
- Reliable A/V capture and analysis up to Full HD
- Simultaneous, independent A/V capture and remote control
- Highly accurate onscreen text capture and comparison
- Granular, integrated, scheduled test execution
- Frame accurate performance measurement
- Central repository of tests
Design, script, debug, and manage tests.
- Write tests using a drag-and-drop ‘flow chart’ graphical tool
- Easily configure validation criteria of a test with a simple to use trainer
- Intuitive GUI to simplify the creation and maintenance of navigation maps
- Maximize the use of devices and slots to add, reserve and schedule slots for test
Boost productivity, keep pace with Development.
- Run Python or GUI authored scripts on any StormTest model without change
- Standard documented API suitable for every level of user
- Client/Server architecture A/V output from DUT can be streamed over a network to any location
- Extensible test automation framework that responds rapidly to changing development needs
- Reusable test libraries
Can complete a full test-cycle in one day, by automating 80% of manual tests
600% increase in number of releases supported, with the same number of engineers
Creates 0.5 extra days per week per tester for exploratory testing
Significant time savings
Reduces the time required for performance testing by 89%