S3 Connected Health is dedicated to transforming healthcare delivery and improving quality of life for millions of people. We work with the world’s leading life-sciences companies (pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, diagnostics and devices) to realize the promise and opportunity from digital health innovations.
As part of our continuing growth, we are looking for Senior Embedded Software Engineers who will work with our talented teams of engineers to design and building the next generation of Connected Health devices.
- System requirements to define the scope of projects from the programme.
- Architecture and design from concept through to system integration and product delivery.
- Making key technology recommendations and decisions throughout the project lifecycle.
- Effective communication with clients and team members to solve complex technical challenges.
- Implementing critical components of the product design.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering.
- Proven delivery of successful products to market, working across the entire project lifecycle.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Structured and Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Pro-active, open, teamwork approach.
- Strong customer and product orientation.
- Continuous improvement and self-development.
Experience in any of the following areas is a distinct advantage:
- Experience in embedded hardware platforms, e.g.: ARM, MSP430, 8051, PPC, MIPS; and real time operating systems.
- Knowledge of QT Graphics library.
- Knowledge and experience in Python.
- Medical domain expertise.
- Experience working in large, multi-national teams.
About S3 Connected Health:
Founded in 1986, S3 Group, headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, focuses on two business areas: S3 Connected Health and S3 Semiconductors, and has over 300 employees in Ireland, USA, Poland, Czech Republic and Portugal.
S3 Connected Health is pioneering new forms of patient care delivery outside of hospital settings. Our clinical-support and patient-support solutions help our clients deliver on their patient-centric missions – and help them differentiate competitively. We design, develop and deliver solutions through integrating digital and physical offerings. Using the latest technologies in connected devices and sensors we provide better disease management and improve patient engagement. This enables care givers and health professionals to provide better and more affordable care, and enable patients and their caregivers to better participate in the management of their conditions.
Our solutions, products and services are used by healthcare providers, allied staff, patients and caregivers and have been rolled out in 47 countries, covering 19 therapeutic areas touching over 100K patients.
S3 Group Value Proposition:
- Opportunity to work in a high-growth, fast-paced industry where technology meets healthcare.
- Opportunity to be part of an ambitious, dynamic team with huge passion, enthusiasm and knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Career development prospects.
- Travel and training opportunities.
In short, we are seeking individuals who have the passion to help transform healthcare delivery and have the capability and drive to make a major positive impact on the global ‘Connected Health’ industry and assist S3 Connected Health as we lead the way.
If you believe you’re capable and are interested in applying, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org